Friday, March 4, 2011

Renovation Interior Program


Here are some ideas to help get you started.
1. Bathrooms:

Bathrooms are great, because no matter what the style of your house, you can always splash out on a tub, sink or tiles. Standalone, deep bathtubs are a chic feature to include in a master bathroom. They are classic and comfortable. His and her sinks are an essential for couples sharing the space. And while some don't like the idea of bedays, they can be quite handy. When it comes to colours and materials, it's really to each his own. Subway tiles have made a major comeback. Marble is always elegant. A lot of people like to build out of old antique furniture to give an older, more unique feel to the room. An example of this is building sinks into an old carpenters table.
2. Attics:

Attics are another great room to explore. In many homes attics are completely ignored. Either they are sealed off, or used for storage and rarely entered. It's a real shame because they are such a unique space. With their slanted ceilings and skylights, attics can make great playrooms for children, or even dens for the whole family to enjoy. Opening up your attic, re-flooring, and putting in some comfortable furniture will make your home feel a whole lot bigger.

3. Orangeries:

No, orangeries are not fields of orange trees, they are conservatory rooms, built onto the outside of a home and usually made entirely of glass. Providing that you have the space to build, orangeries make fabulous additions in which to entertain, set up a studio or a breakfast room for the whole family to enjoy. Because of all of the natural light that floods in through the windows, orangeries are the ideal place to curl up with a nice book, spend an afternoon painting, or enjoy a meal.

There are of course millions of other possibilities of work you can do to your home, these were just a few to get your imagination going. If renovating seems like it's too much take on, you might also invest in new fabrics for your furniture, new paintings for your walls, or a new canopy for your ceiling.

3 comments:

  1. This information which you provided is very much useful for us.It was very interesting and useful. Thanks for sharing
    House Renovations in Wimbledon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967. if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete